Thursday, March 8, 2007

Time has officially lost all meaning

When I woke up this morning - woke up for the day, that is, as opposed to one of my zillion preggo bathroom trips - I could not for the life of me remember if it was Tuesday or Wednesday.

It slipped my mind for a while until I just looked at the Washington Post and realized it was....Thursday.

Yup, I have lost all context with the outside world, at least during the week. Weekends are different because Juliana is around all day. But during the week, once I've been for my OB appt on Monday, the rest just kind of drifts.

Not even the television schedule is rooted in reality, because we Tivo everything and watch it without commercials. (A fabulous invention, that thing.)

Excuse me now while I try to remember what year it is....

1 comment:

Ashley said...

That is so funny. I have been totally disoriented this week, too. I had to roll over this morning and look at the calendar taped to my bed. I could't for the life of me remember what day it was either!

Ashley