Sunday, February 25, 2007

A Sunday Expotition

Like Christoper Robin in the Winnie the Pooh book, Jason is leading an expotition this morning. He's taking Juliana, Harry and Milo to the dog park to get the puppies some exercise.

He is a far, far stronger person than I am.

I am much happier right now being left behind in the peace and quiet of the disaster area known as our bedroom.

Legos and construction paper everywhere; various medicine bottles, as Jason and Juliana are both still sick; shreds of paper towels and who knows what, as Harry has figured out how to open the garbage can in the bathroom; a comforter covered in jelly stains, milk and other things better left unmentioned.

I think the cleaners might do an about-face and run screaming tomorrow.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Nancy,

Your bedroom sounds like my hospital room! There is no telling what my house looks like - I don't even want to know!

P.S I left you a personal message at sidelines -

Happy 31 weeks, tomorrow! Yippee!

Ashley