Saturday, March 10, 2007

Playing trains

Today Jason and Juliana brought a bunch of train stuff up to the bedroom so we could all play trains. Jason spread out a yoga mat on the floor so I could sit on it and play too - well, mostly observe.

Sitting all the way down on the floor was the hardest thing I did all day. Ligaments stretched, joints popped and I couldn't help but wince as I settled uncomfortably down on the mat. And the prospect of getting up on my own was unthinkable, if Jason wasn't there then I would still be sitting on that mat.

But the trains were lots of fun, Juliana is particularly fond of the pink train called Lady. She's the only girl train in the Thomas collection, and Juliana has adopted Lady as her personal train. It was so nice to do something "normal" together!

No comments: