Monday, March 5, 2007

32 weeks - update

Had my 32 week OB appointment today and things are looking stable! I had been a little concerned because of the increased contractions, but apparently they are not yet having any effect.

The doctor estimated that the baby is somewhere around four and a half pounds, which is a good size. And I can testify that he or she is moving and kicking quite a bit!

When this all started back at 24 weeks I never would have thought that I would still be pregnant now, so I am grateful for that. But I'm also a bit lost - I don't know quite what to do with myself! For now, just keeping on with the bedrest and we'll continue to see what happens.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations making it to 32 weeks! I hope your little one stays in you even longer. Maybe now is a good time to start a new interest to fill up your time somewhat - I know this sounds goofy but something like knitting, crochet or embroidery - they're all trendy now. And there's books and patterns out now that are more "hip". I, ofcourse, don't know the first thing about any of those, but I am thinking of learning some basic embroidery stitches.